We get asked all the time what products we use. What better way to share that info than to have it all in one place. We’ll also include some links which could save you a few dollars. Click on the links to see the lower prices.
NEW LURES EVERY MONTH!
SPACE FOR RENT
GREAT KAYAK SUPPLY DEALS
STAND AND FISH WITH EASE
REVIEWS YOU CAN USE
- A Bent Paddle Shaft Cures Tennis Elbow?
- “Reel” Winners for 2011
- Communicating with No Bars with goTenna
- Review: Perception Pescador Pro
- REVIEW: Doug Hannon WaveSpin DH3000 Reel
- Fishing the tiny torpedo for smallmouth bass
- HOW TO: Mount a GoPro HD on a Jackson Coosa
- Review – Daiwa Exceler-X 3000 FS reel
- Review – Guardian Expedition Light
- PanFish and DogBone mounts from YakAttack
- Pic-A-Lure Chart Review
- REVIEW: GSI Outdoors Glacier Vacuum Bottle
- Raymarine Dragonfly Fishfinder/Chartplotter
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Diablo Paddlesports Adios
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Yak Attack’s VISICarbon Pro