I was out in my kayak for a few hours yesterday, and along with catching a bunch of smallmouth and largemouth bass, I was thinking how fast the summer is going. Even though I’m looking forward to some great fall fishing, we all know what comes after that in Wisconsin. Since early May I’ve been on the water quite a few days chasing bass using a number of outstanding reels that match well with my style of fishing, which mostly involves chasing the big water smallies of Door County, WI (Lake Michigan) and my favorite Wisconsin smallie rivers. As I always note, I feel I’ve put enough hours on these reels to feel comfortable sharing my opinions. And, even though I fish the reels quite a few hours, I’m careful and not out to perform any torture tests….
NEW LURES EVERY MONTH!
DISCOUNT ON 1ST MONTH
STAND AND FISH WITH EASE
GREAT KAYAK SUPPLY DEALS
REVIEWS YOU CAN USE
- VIDEO: Ride 115
- Silent Traction System – STS
- REVIEW: Ascend H12 Kayak
- EVERYMAN: Good Baitcasters Under $80
- A Bent Paddle Shaft Cures Tennis Elbow?
- REVIEW: KanuLock Lockable Kayak Straps
- Assault Hand Paddle by Backwater Paddle Company
- Review: Jackson Kraken 13.5 (Elite)
- Full ATAK 140 Review with Improvement Points
- AguaDrone: Thoughts
- BOOYAH Pond Magic Spinnerbait
- 2016 Vibe Sea Ghost 130 Full Review
- Cold Water River Smallmouth Fishing
- Review: Mojo Super-Tec Fishing Shorts
- New Nutrition Bar First to Prevent Nausea